Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by MoreYarns. Terms such as "we", "us" and "our" refer to MoreYarns where they are used in these terms and conditions.
1. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
2. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
3. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
a. The item you have ordered is out of stock
b. We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
c. There has been a pricing or product description error
d. There is a system or procurement failure
e. You have failed our customer validation checks
4. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
5. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
6. On completing your purchase you will be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times).
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and MoreYarns online whether written or oral. We may change these terms and conditions at any time.